Fireworks season is here again. Residents can enjoy some of the best firework displays in different locations. The following local events are scheduled to hold.
- Cirencester: Cirencester fundraising roundtable event and fireworks display on Saturday, November 3 at Victoria Playing Fields, Cirencester. Gates open 5pm. Firelighting 6pm.
- Northleach: Far Peak Bonfire and Fireworks night on Friday, November 2 at Far Peak, The Hayloft, Northleach, GL54 3AP. Gates Open at 5.30pm. Bonfire starts around 7pm.
- Tetbury: Fireworks Display on Saturday, November 3 at Sir William Romney’s School Lowfield Rd, Tetbury GL8 8AE. Gates will open at 6pm and bonfire will be lit shortly after. Fireworks at 7pm.
- Ashton Keynes: Firework Night holds on Saturday, November 10 at Bradstone Playing Field, Rixon Gate, Ashton Keynes, SN6 6QW. Gates open at 4:30pm. Fireworks at 6.30pm.
- Malmesbury: Fireworks and bonfire on Saturday, November 3 at St Aldhelm’s Mead.
- Quenington: Attend the Quenington Bulldogs’ Fireworks Night on Monday, November 5 at Godwin’s Field, Quenington. Gates open at 6.15pm; Fire lighting at 6.45pm.
- Stratton: Firework Display on Saturday, November 3 at Stratton Primary School. Gates open at 5.30pm; display starts at 6.15pm.
- Stow on the Wold: Stow on the Wold Bonfire and Fireworks is on Friday, November 2 at QE2 Field (Cricket Ground), Lower Swell Road. Lighting the fire at 6:15pm.
- Kemble: Kemble Primary School bonfire and fireworks on the school field, School Road, Kemble, Cirencester GL7 6AG on Saturday, November 3. Gates open at 5pm and fireworks at 6:30pm.
- Fairford: Fairford Fireworks will hold on Saturday, November 3 at Fairford Park. Gates open at 5pm. Bonfire starts at 5.30pm while fireworks start at 6pm.
Obtain tickets for gated events at outlets or via their websites.