Minerva Nursing are on a recruitment drive across the South West, looking for talented, committed, experienced Community Psychiatric Nurses for work on a part time or full time basis, for work based in the Bristol
– Are you a reliable committed, experienced CPN looking for a lucrative contract?
– Are you looking for a new role or a fresh challenge?
– Are you working for the NHS or an Agency and feel undervalued and underpaid?
– Are you a looking for consistent work with a friendly, reliable and honest agency with a quick, hassle free registration process?
If your answer to any of the above is yes, then why not look into joining Minerva today; an agency founded by Healthcare Professionals for Healthcare Professionals.
With a great range of clients throughout the NHS and Private Sectors we offer a service that is unique and tailored to your needs. We work with you to find work for the right rate and in a right setting for you to thrive and let you experience shine through. We rely on you to be at your best when out at work for Minerva, so you can always depend on us to be honest, reliable and to find you work that works for you.
We understand that registration can be an arduous process so we try to make things as simple as it need be. Your dedicated consultant will be on hand to help before, during and after the process to ensure your registration to be swift, simple and pain free. We aim to complete this process and have you out for work within just 2 weeks of registration, although we are aware this may not always be a possibility.
This a great opportunity for Mental Health Nurse with experience of Risk Assessments, Caseload Management and Experience working within the Community. The ideal candidate would also have experience working with the RiO System however this is not essential. Successful applicants must be happy to travel around the Bristol area and also have a full UK Drivers License with access to their own transport. Mileage will be covered for any work travelling throughout the community.
We are looking to engage with only talented, reliable, experienced nurses who are committed to caring for their patients.
If you feel you meet the above criteria then why not get in touch to find out more about the work and find out more about the many benefits to working with Minerva, just a few of which are mentioned below.
* Simple registration process
* Industry leading pay rates
* Reliable and Accurate Payroll
* Minerva Welcome Bonus
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Training provided by approved companies representing Minerva
* Assistance with accommodation arrangement.
* NMC Fee Renewal
* Dedicated team of friendly consultants on hand to help 24/7.
*Terms and conditions apply to Bonuses and Benefit – please enquire within
If you or anyone you know would like to enquire about joining Minerva or want to hear more about the above please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on (phone number removed) or apply below.
Salary : £35 – £45/hour