Due to planned growth we wish to appoint a Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer with experience detailing steelwork for the construction sector. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and rewarding career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful engineering business. Work undertaken varies but includes steel framed buildings as well as secondary steel such as stairs, hand rails etc.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer role:
• Detailing a range of structural steelwork etc.
• Production of all fabrication and erection drawings, bills of material etc.
• To work on your own initiative, and liaise with all internal departments, fabrication staff, site staff etc. as well as clients and engineers alike.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer requirements:
• Minimum 2 years live steel detailing experience on steelwork projects.
• Experience with Tekla CAD software is advantageous however training may be provided to those with relevant steelwork experience.
• Have a good eye for detail and good communication skills.
• Be looking for a long term job and live within a commutable distance.
This really is an excellent opportunity that has arisen due to the companies planned growth and on offer is a a very competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience), excellent working conditions and a very friendly working environment.
All candidates should apply with a full CV and current salary details and expectations.
If you require more information please contact James Flatt at Steel Connexions
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum Negotiable DOE