Geography is the subject which holds the key to our future” – Michael Palin
Are you passionate about the current issues facing the world? Could you inspire children to utilise their education to make a positive change in the world? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher Role in the Plymouth area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still interested? Get in touch on (phone number removed) and ask for Lewis, or email.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career
Salary : £130 – £160/day