£54,000 – £58,000 & Senior Benefits Package
Do you want to join a leading construction company with a quality reputation? If so, please read on….
Sphere Solutions have the privilege of working with a national main contractor to recruit an experienced Project Manager to manage a number of large schemes across Cornwall. Working in partnership with local supply chains and using their extensive sector knowledge this is an excellent opportunity and offers an impressive career path for the right candidate.
Your day will consist of:
* Lead and Deliver programmes on time and to budget
* Proactive and effective client relationship management
* Manage large multi-million £ schemes
* Oversee and manage direct staff, labour and sub-contractors
* Manage and maintain site health and safety
* Site programming and planning
* Material ordering
* Liaising with the client and employers agent
You will need:
* Fully site ticketed: SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
* Experience in a similar role with a main contractor
* Applicants must be computer literate, especially in MS Word, and it would be desirable to have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Asta or Power Project
* Good local supply chain knowledge
* Longevity with previous employers
You will be rewarded with:
* We offer an opportunity to work on some of the regional most exciting construction projects
* Competitive salary ranging between £54,000-£58,000
* Senior benefits package
* Medical Insurance
For an informal discussion please call Abbie Evans on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
Salary : £54000 – £58000/annum & Company benefits