Do you have experience leading the full life cycle of major construction projects from inception to completion?
* Have you worked on early stage procurement commercial projects?
* Are you familiar with implementing NEC and JCT Contracts?
Our UK based Contract Services team is led by a team of experts in procurement strategy and other services. With high performing business units in London, Birmingham, Bristol, and with a strong pipeline training opportunities, we are seeking to recruit a committed Training Consultant to deliver services to internal and external clients.
Key exprience and objectives
* Broad experience in a variety of construction sectors
* Strong working knowledge of various suites of construction contracts including a NEC, JCT, FIDIC and ICE
* Accredited trainer in NEC, JCT and or/FIDIC preferred
* Experience of co-ordinating training delivery in a regulated environment
* Formal training qualification such as CIPD Certificate in Training Practice
* Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
* Ability to understand problems quickly and give succinct and clear practical advice to ‘Helpdesk’ queries
* Professionally qualified in RICS, CIOB, LLB, PMP, MSc. Construction Law or similar
* Experienced in working in multiple contract environments and under a range of procurement routes
* Thorough understanding of public procurement legislation and strong contract knowledge across major standard forms of construction contract
* Experienced in delivering training programmes at multiple ability levels
* Knowledgeable in collaborative working practices
* Confident, approachable and patient delivery style
* Competent to present alone and to work as part of a senior training delivery team
* A proven background in driving new and existing business development opportunities
* Confident in managing multiple stakeholder requirements
* Able to prepare, define and lead on training proposals, and work closely alongside Senior Management and the wider team
* Will need to be willing to work away from home from time to time both within the UK and abroad
* Supporting the management team in business operations, with focussed attention to the strategic growth of our Contract Services division