£45,000-£50,000 & Package
Sphere Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join a highly successful national contractors to work on a projects across Cornwall. With an enviable reputation and catalogue of prestigious projects this will be an excellent next step in your career.
* To manage sub- contractor and labour – working to programme and budget
* Manage site teams by monitoring programme
* Ensure compliance and Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
* Liaise with the Contracts Manager to ensure build programme and discuss any issues
* Liaise with the commercial and design teams to ensure the build is to cost and budget
* Client liaison – ensuring you head client meeting
The ideal candidate MUST be able to provide evidence of the following skills set and qualifications:
* First Aid at Work
* CSCS Card
* Asbestos Awareness (preferred)
* Client focused
* Good supply chain management ability
* Excellent team working skills
* Good IT skills
* Proactive approach
* Passionate about Health & Safety
Our client will offer an opportunity to work on some of the region’s most exciting and bespoke construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
For an informal discussion please call Abbie Evans on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum & Benefits