Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer needed in St Austell, Cornwall. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, a friendly working environment and a rewarding career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful engineering business. Projects undertaken are varied but includes steel framed buildings such as portal frame structures as well as some secondary steel such as stairs, hand rails etc.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer role:
• Detailing a range of structural steelwork etc.
• Production of all fabrication and erection drawings, bills of material etc.
• To work on your own initiative, and liaise with all internal departments, fabrication staff, site staff etc. as well as clients and engineers alike.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer requirements:
• Minimum 2 years steel detailing experience on steelwork projects.
• Experience with Tekla CAD software is highly advantageous however training may be provided to those with relevant steelwork experience.
• Have a good eye for detail and good communication skills.
• Be looking for a long term job and live within a commutable distance of St Austell, Cornwall.
On offer is a a very competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience), excellent working conditions and a very friendly working environment.
All candidates should apply with a full CV and current salary details and expectations.
If you require more information please contact James Flatt at Steel Connexions
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum Good salary – negotiable