FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS REQUIRED
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour days and £10.00 per hour waking nights
We have an opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to join a specialist care team in Falmouth. You will be supporting a gentleman, living in his own home, who has a Spinal Cord Injury.
* Assist with all aspects of personal care and spinal cord injury care
* Support in attending appointments and social activities
* Provide domestic tasks and food preparation
* Assist the gentleman in providing pet care for his dogs.
* The right candidates will be flexible, reliable and trustworthy; with a background of working within the care sector.
* An automatic driving licence is required, and you must be willing to drive the gentleman’s own vehicle.
* Working three short double up shifts per week, alongside predominantly day shifts. Occasional waking night shifts will be required. All allocated on a monthly rota basis.
* Shift times are; (Apply online only) day shifts, (Apply online only) waking night shifts, (Apply online only) double up shifts.
* You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
About us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB – IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER.
Working in 1 location – the client's own home (so, no travelling between clients)
Salary : £9.50 – £10/hour