FULL AND PART TIME SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS REQUIRED TO FORM A NEW SPECIALIST TEAM – working a 24 hour shift at a time (includes sleepover)
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour and £65.00 per sleepover
Full manual driving license is ESSENTIAL to apply for this role
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Auto Enrol Pension, Personal Development Opportunities
We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers / Carers to form a new, specialist care team in Camborne. You will be supporting a gentleman, living in his own home, who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
* Provide full personal care and respiratory care
* Assist with domestic tasks and food preparation
* Support in attending appointments and therapies
* Support in social activities and holidays
* The right candidates will be outgoing, proactive, flexible and reliable
* You must hold a full manual driving licence, and be confident to drive the gentleman’s van
* Previous care experience, including respiratory care, would be desirable. However; you will receive ongoing specialist training and it is not essential.
* Please be aware that the gentleman’s home is a completely non-smoking environment.
* Day and sleepover shift (24 hour shift)
* You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility is essential.
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB – IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER. Working in 1 location – the gentleman's own home (no travelling between clients).
Salary : £9.50 – £9.75/hour