Role: Operations Supervisor
Shifts available: Sunday – Wednesday (Apply online only)
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
To help us maintain our high standards of service, we are seeking an experienced and accomplished Operations Supervisor, to drive both innovation and execution in our busy Transportation network.
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· Previous management/supervisory experience
· Must be willing to work flexible schedules / shifts
· GCSE Maths & English, grade C or above (or qualification equivalent)
· Meets or exceeds departmental production KPIs/goals
· Role model for safe work behaviours
· Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills
· Willingness to train and learn new skills
· Coach and mentor others to succeed
· Lead by example
· Able to handle long and short term multiple tasks, whilst working in a high stress, fast paced environment
· Able to be on the feet throughout the shift
· Competent user of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
· Familiar with current policies and procedures relating to a similar operational/retail environment
· Ability to spot opportunities to enhance business performance