You know KFC. The world’s second largest fast food company, with over 900 restaurants employing over 25,000 people in the UK alone. But you may not know the Herbert Group, KFC's largest franchise with 155 restaurants (and counting) across the UK and Ireland.
We’re looking for team leaders to join the Herbert Group’s KFC franchise.
For the 5th year in a row KFC has been recognised as one of the UK's Top 25 Great Places to Work. It’s won Top Employer for the United Kingdom three times, which gives you an idea of what it’s like to work there. This is a business that supports you, helping you do the big things in life, like building a career, studying for exams or fitting a job around raising a family.
What you’ll need to be a Team Leader:
* You’re a leader: You know what makes a great team tick. You know how to delegate but you get stuck in. You know how to offer advice but you know how to take it too. And you’re generous with your praise
* You’re a Customer Maniac: That’s ok. Everyone at KFC is. You know that customer service isn’t something that just happens – it needs to be delivered by committed, passionate people like you
* You’re confident: When you’ve had a great idea, you don’t keep it to yourself. You share it and help to make the business better
* You get the details right: Food is the sort of industry where health, safety and hygiene regulations have to be right. You ensure they are.
* You keep smiling: Working at KFC is fun. It’s a great team and there’s loads to smile about. Your enthusiasm is infectious, even when things get tough.
* You want to learn: It's not about where you are today, but where you're heading. If you want to learn with KFC, they’ll give you the training.
What's in it for you?
A great hourly rate plus a bonus when you lead a shift. And genuine career progression and increased benefits as you progress.
Send us your cv. We’ll be in touch