Test & Acceptance Manager / ITEA Manager / Integration Verification Quality Manager
Our client is looking for a Test & Acceptance Manager to manage the integration, Test and Acceptance activities in accordance with our clients project schedule. The Team size of around 30 people working within the project team. This role requires no direct reports however will be responsible for the Verification Team. The successful candidate should have evidence of ITEA, ideally someone who has worked within the defence / aerospace / telecom Industry. Ideally someone who has strong experience Interfacing between the customer and test teams and worked on major projects and managed the test for major projects. This role requires the person to ensure that there is evidence of compliance, making sure the customer agrees that our clients have met their requirements, establishing good relationship with the customer. Technical Knowledge of complex systems and knowledge and experience of how to carry out test evaluations. The successful candidate should be Degree qualified within Aerospace engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering or equivalent. Please note this role can be based either in Leatherhead, Surrey or Marlow, Buckinghamshire. The salary is extremely competitive with excellent benefits
As the Test & Acceptance Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Good understanding of complex system integration, validation, verification, qualification, acceptance programmes and trials.
* Knowledge of the full system engineering lifecycle and the product lifecycle.
* Experience of IBM DOORS tool is desirable, but knowledge of the requirements capture, traceability and verification is more important.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to team members, customers and management.
* Awareness of Cost and Schedule planning.
* Proven ability to handle project change.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or engineering related discipline.
* All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
As the Test & Acceptance Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
* Progressive customer acceptance against requirements
* Outputs of IVVQ team for customer acceptance
* Owner of Requirements Verification Cross-Reference Matrix
* Key contributor to contract change process
* Test strategy, plans
* Management of test baselines
* Management of test results and reports for the customer
* Management of testing issues, including resolution and re-test
* Management of the integration, Test and Acceptance activities in accordance with the project schedule
Keywords: ITEA, integration, Test, Acceptance, Doors, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, IVVQ Manager, Integration Verification Quality Manager, Test and Acceptance Manager, Defence
Test & Acceptance Manager / ITEA Manager / IVVQ Manager / Integration Verification Quality Manager
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey or Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Extremely competitive plus excellent benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.