- Lee Royston Jones (39) stole ice creams, ready meals, lager, ham and mince to the value of £30 belonging to Co-op stores. Plea: Guilty. Discharged conditionally for 12 months and compensation of £30.
- Alvin Sean Owens (31) unlawfully and maliciously wounded a male. Sent for trial to Exeter Crown Court on 29/11/2018.
- Graham Robert Muirhead (37) found guilty of fraud and retention, removal, disposal or realisation of stolen goods. Discharged conditionally for 12 months. Compensation of £55.28. Surcharge £20.
- Kraig Leilani Owens (28) caused grievous bodily harm to a male and possession of an offensive weapon. Sent for trial to Exeter Crown Court on 29/11/2018.
- Mark Christopher Langdon (28) unlawfully and maliciously wounded a male. Sent for trial to Exeter Crown Court on 29/11/2018.
- William John Roast (49) plead guilty to possession of stolen goods and false representation to make a gain. Discharged conditionally for 12 months plus compensation.
- Danny Robert Ambrose (30) damaged property and caused nuisance to a female. Eight weeks prison sentence suspended for 12 months.
- Dean Winchester (36) assaulted a female. Fined £197. Surcharge and costs £130.
- Justin David Fixter (42) found guilty of theft of electric razor blade, committed to prison for 10 weeks for breach of conditional discharge.
- Andrew Lewis (70) destroyed windscreen wiper of police car. Fined £65 and compensation of £100.
- William Douglas Robert Dolley (49), guilty of failure to comply with animal by-product requirement. Sentenced to 18 weeks in prison.
- Arthur Ronald Timothy Sayers (25), guilty of theft. Committed to prison for 8 weeks, surcharge £115.
- Abdiraman Mohamed Sheeq (22), supplied class A drug to undercover law enforcement. Sent for trial to Exeter Crown Court on 06/12/2018.
- Marcus Ashton Hair (29), violated a restraining order. Sentenced to 12 weeks in prison and surcharge of £115.
- Joshua Paul Sandercock (27), guilty of assault. Sentenced to 36 weeks in prison and compensation of £115.
- Laura Julie Fox and Shannon Fox (39 and 21), guilty of assault. Both discharged conditionally for 18 months, compensation of £100. Surcharge to fund victim services of £20. Costs of £275.
- David Martin (49), possession of extreme pornographic images and indecent photograph of a category A child. Committed to Exeter Crown Court for sentence on 04/12/2018.