From chunky knitwear, winter wrap-ups, to festive pyjamas, King’s Walk Gloucester possesses all the hottest trends this winter season.
Whether you are going for a walk in the winter, keeping cosy near a fire, or going to a fun Christmas party, here are seven important winter trends you can follow:
- Leopard Print: Highlighting a gorgeous leopard print coat from River Island, the cover is perfect for adding something a little extra to your outfit. You can also combine it with bold boots and dainty heels to really rock your leopard print.
- Pinafores: An important staple piece this winter, pinafores are superb for layering your look with a high-neck jumper. You can get a stunning piece from Primark at King’s Walk Gloucester, merging it with cool tights and cute boots.
- Plaid: You can make a bold statement wherever you go with a plaid two-piece set, whether you are dressing up for an exciting night out, or wearing it casually for an everyday look.
- Sparkle: Celebrate the Christmas party with a bit of season sparkle. You can get a festive feel in your look with a dazzling selection of glittery eyeshadow from Superdrug.
- Faux Fur: Stay warm and fashionable in a cosy faux-fur coast or scarf. Do not shy away from colours in your fashion, as this winter showcases reds, maroons, and warmer tones that will pop and make you look great through the chilly season.
- Culottes: Definitely a seasonal staple this year, culottes remain highly ranked in the must-have trends list this season. You can combine a printed pair with a casual t-shirt or choose a plain pair with a stripy rolled-neck top.
- Chunky Knits: An annual essential, there is a wide selection of chunky knits this season, from scarfs, bobble hats, cosy jumpers, to knitted dresses. You can get a stunning jumper from Primark this winter.